You deserve compassionate, professional, and unbiased support – that’s what DFW doula provides! Expect the best when you’re expecting.
Contact me to set up a free initial consultation. I service the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex and work with birth centers, hospitals, and home births.
Before your birth-
- Assistance creating your birth priorities plan and postpartum plan
- Access to local resources and referrals, including chiropractors, care providers, massage therapists, placenta encapsulation, car seat technicians, maternity, birth, and newborn photographers, and more.
- Online and physical lending library of books relevant to pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, baby sleep, and newborn care.
- Prenatal visits to listen, learn, and plan. We cover lots, but mainly give guidance on on setting up your labor space at home, teach partner some basic comfort measures, and prep for your birth.
- 24/7 availability on call beginning at 37 weeks (or earlier in some cases) until you deliver. We’re ready when baby is ready!
- Unlimited phone and email support (business hours prior to on call period). Need to chat? Have a concern? Send a text. We’re here to help.
Labor and Birth support-
- Your doula will join you in labor to support you physically and emotionally while placing an emphasis on support and involvement of your partner or support person (if desired).
- We support all types of birth plans, even when they change! Epidurals, water births, cesarean births, etc will all receive unconditional support
- The doula “bag of tricks” can help you cope, relax, and even facilitate labor progress.
- We will discuss when and where your doula will join you in labor, depending on your preferences and birth location. Usually your doula joins you in your home, unless you have a different preference or provider recommendation.
- After birth, your doula stays with you 2-3 hours to help establish bonding and feeding and make sure you are comfortable and know what to expect before leaving you to soak in your new baby!
Postpartum and Parenthood-
- Breastfeeding and infant feeding support
- A postpartum visit is included in ALL package options, as DFW doula believes the postpartum transition is a time families should still receive unbiased support and care
- Help with any additional concerns in the postpartum period, facilitating a smooth transition into new parenthood.
- Postpartum doula services available
- Resources available should you need further support from board certified lactation consultants, counselors, etc.
Additional services available-
- Postpartum doula
- Belly Binding
- Cloth diaper classes
- Childbirth education – The Well Rounded Birth Class
- Birth planning and consultation
- Babywearing 101 Class
Select Birth & Baby $950– Two prenatal visits to plan and prepare for your birth, unlimited consultation and phone support through pregnancy, Community Resource Guide, $25 voucher for The Well Rounded Birth Class or private childbirth education, full labor and birth doula support, and a postpartum visit. For this package, a $450 retainer is all that’s due at hire, with remainder of fee due by 36 weeks.
Simple Birth & Baby $900 – One prenatal visit, unlimited consultation and phone support, Community Resource Guide, full labor and birth doula support, and a postpartum visit. For this package, a $400 retainer is all that’s due at hire, with remainder of fee due by 36 weeks.
Premiere Birth & Postpartum $1050 – Complete birth and postpartum package includes everything in the Select Birth and Baby package as well as either a Bengkung Belly Binding session with reusable unbleached muslin wrap OR 4 hours of in home postpartum doula care to further support the family’s transition to life with baby. For this package, a $500 retainer is all that’s due at hire, with remainder of fee due by 36 weeks.
Retainer due at hire along with client intake and signed contract to book services. Remainder due by 36 weeks. Payment plans available for flexibility and convenience. Documents and payment available electronically and paperless.
The Well Rounded Birth Class, Postpartum doula hours, and Belly Binding all available to be added a la carte to any birth doula service package.
Contact me to set up a free consultation or book your services. Congratulations, and I look forward to speaking with you!
-Fort Worth – Dallas – Birth – Postpartum – Doula –