Doula in Fort Worth, TX.
Compassionate and professional support in pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. DFW doula: Expect the best when you’re expecting.
“I cannot say enough about Sydney! Being a second time mom with a relatively easy first labor, I thought [we] would be fine without a doula… I realized we made the best decision in having her as our doula. I’m so glad I reached out to Sydney, I told her exactly what I was looking for as far as support and my plans. She was there for us and gave 100%. I had a phenomenal birth and we couldn’t have done it without her.” -P.R.
“Sydney is hands down, absolutely amazing!! I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was so loving, encouraging, knowledgeable, and gentle! My husband and I love her and couldn’t recommend her enough!” -Brittany J.
“Sydney was very helpful with showing my husband how to help me and support me. I could not have asked for a better experience. She rocked!”
“I worked with Sydney today at a birth and she is amazing!!! Never stops moving, always thinking one step ahead. She great support for both mom and dad! I’m truly in awe of her skill as a doula. She is totally worth adding to your birth team!” -Kourtnie, photographer
Your Dallas Fort Worth doula:
- provides information, resources, and support through pregnancy
- meets with you in pregnancy to help you plan and prepare
- is on call to join you in labor
- provides emotional and physical comfort measures in labor
- never replaces, but guides and supports dad or partner to help them support, take part in, and enjoy the birth
- uses a rebozo and positioning techniques to facilitate labor progress
- helps you reach your goals
- is trained in lactation to help with baby’s first latch and beyond
- provides postpartum doula services, resources, information, and support
DFWdoula’s mission is to provide compassionate and professional support to families planning any type of birth they chose. DFW doula aims to provide resources and education in your pregnancy, help you navigate your options, feel supported, empowered, and cared for, and meet your goals for your birth and your baby.
With DFW doula you can expect unbiased support: we respect and honor all birth plans.
Contact me today, I can’t wait to hear from you!
– Natural Birth – Water birth – Epidural – Birth Center – Hospital Birth – VBAC – Twins – Medicated Birth – Cesarean Birth – High Risk – Birth Doula – Postpartum Doula – Fort Worth – Dallas –