WRBC is a complete birth and baby class like none other. With emphasis on what evidence shows to be safe and healthy, expectant parents receive a well rounded education covering pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, newborn care, postpartum, and parenthood.
This 6 week course will cover:
- Healthy pregnancy: how nutrition, exercise, position, and chiropractic care influence your health and your birth
- Labor as a natural process: learn the process, trust the process.
- Signs and stages of labor
- Comfort measures by stage of labor
- Building the birth plan (and plan B)
- Common interventions, when they may or may not be appropriate.
- Your birth plan & getting family centered care
- Breastfeeding 101- basics, optimal latch and positioning, how you’ll know your baby is getting enough milk, common obstacles and how to navigate them.
- Entire class devoted to postpartum education- what to expect, what’s normal and what’s not: hormones, baby blues, postpartum depression, & perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. Prepares parents to have a healthy postpartum & recognize (and have resources) if they need more support.
- Bringing home baby- newborn care, navigating the “fourth trimester,” babywearing, parenthood, and getting enough sleep!
This class will be held at Bridge Family Chiropractic in Mansfield, Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30, August 17 through September 21.
Sign up today, space is limited!
– Birth Class – Fort Worth – Mansfield – Natural Birth Class –